WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Ready-2-Ride - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Ready-2-Ride > Topics

Subject: ~Living Proof~
Replies: 10 Views: 798

krazyjim 8.02.09 - 01:43pm
Yep its the freshest kid on this issue. Krazy to the Jim aka Living Proof. I'm not a rapper like u emcees out there, neither am i a poet. I'm a story teller! So keep ur dumb criticizing to urself. Just shut up and listen *

krazyjim 8.02.09 - 01:44pm
Grew up watching my mother tears~ for her i'd shed for twice as many years, i remembered the day like it was yesterday, that dreaded afternoon he went away, it was about quarter pass four when he went thru the door, i was 8 playin marbles on the floor, i was naive to what was taking place~ mom was daze as he packed suitcase, emotions changed as he turn to say, I'LL BE BAK SOON! Then he depart away *

krazyjim 8.02.09 - 02:27pm
Will he ever be back mommy? I dont know son, as she sit to talk to me, i love u son and i'll never leave u alone, i know mom wouldn't be the same since dad left home, its funny cuz he was also my homie, all the soccer tricks he show me, but now fun change to pain as tears flow like rain down the window pane, when i cry mom say hush in despair, but is this fair he'd been gone for nearly 6 years *

krazyjim 8.02.09 - 03:07pm
See dad was retired but he got called for his country, he's a patriot and he was down for his army~ we love him even though he left me and mommy, he went for a cause, protectin the nation from demonstration, from terrorist wit weapons of mass destruction, no protestants or religious protesters, but he's comin home soon, we getting tired of Osama! We got our change so God Bless Obama! The End. *

danmc84 9.02.09 - 02:20pm
Pretty good, u proved me wrong. Anytime u wanna battle, hit me up yeh *

krazyjim 9.02.09 - 04:22pm
Let i tell u a story of a humble christian girl i knew, her name was Sue she was a Gem before she joined this crew, back up in high school, now her body is a art wit tattoo's, she also has a sweet heart, his name was Ryan but he also had a sweetheart, poor lil Sue didnt knew wat to do, her lil tummy grew larger than bfore, not twins but doc see 4, suicidal thoughts as pressure explodes like C-4! *

krazyjim 16.02.09 - 04:45pm
I dont like this group but i rather set lost minds straight, so i associate yet disassociate~ so dont show hate show love and appreciate, cuz how essential is ur approval to my credentials if u dont have faith, i dont do rap music or hiphop so i would careless about ur best seller. i'm a storyteller expressing my feelins rather than hiding under my cellar, my rhymes got groove i call her STELLA! *

krazyjim 17.02.09 - 02:27pm
Have u ever heard of dementia? Ok let i tell u a story of this man with its symptoms,... *

krazyjim 17.02.09 - 02:44pm
His name he forgets as it progress...his brain went bad now his own fam witness the old man going mad, he's sad but now he cant even remember what made him glad, he ain't used to these pumpkin faces, was the King wit his Queen no Jack could step in between, until his neurons stop trumping Aces! Now he's on all types of pills, wonderin how long it takes before this DEMENTIA kills! *

krazyjim 17.02.09 - 03:20pm
This aint no lottery bet but as its numbers increase it may cause sudden death~ he's sadden as he thought of death~ he saw his soul leave as his family wept, mentally insane no memories kept, he was once energetic and active~ now he's crazy and passive, was a young scholar now he cant even read a passage,its sad but thats wat life convey, live ur life like its ur last cuz anytin may happen one day *

wordadd 21.02.09 - 11:12pm
Nyc!lyk da way u construct ur words.they put da idea across pretty clear.lovely krazyjim.head up sawn! *

* Ready-2-Ride Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Ready-2-Ride

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search