WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Ready-2-Ride - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Ready-2-Ride > Topics

Subject: MUTANT SPITS
Replies: 4 Views: 659

dnemesis 30.01.09 - 01:59pm
Some slow melodic sounds fo' some passionate killings/ take 'em to the slaughter house fo' some grotesque billings/ 'n ima bill ya for this free as* whooping// a lil' heavy on the tongue coz it's machine gun filtered/ 2 times the speed o' sound to get ya body split 'n spirited lifted// with bleak Tingz ya don't feel the Raw s i'm feelin'/ bat in hand not bat in hand ,who's the next big fish i'm reelin' in?! *

dnemesis 30.01.09 - 02:15pm
Forthcoming attractions goin' be like Alphabetical 'n Pokemon slaughter /move away from the punches bring ya a horror// Dirty Nem Harry goin' make ya dance 'til ya Fizz out/ ya Spit choked, got murked, then ya yo' out// fear runs in yo' blood that's why ya tight jeans ,b*tt in like you froze on the trapeeze//get it? SHOOK! d*mn! *

dnemesis 30.01.09 - 02:44pm
My own jealousy over maself got me actin' like the re-incarnation of Macbeth/ but methods to kill Dnem remain unearthed// ma shook moments be the number o' times ya see the Lochness/ even history got its books twisted in the process// Peter Pan as hypeman ,that's why ya heat ices on the hype man!// from the MALE MISSfunctions to the MALE MIS!Shapens , !// to deflated inflatables ya Queens contending with thongs ,DRAGZ! *

dnemesis 30.01.09 - 02:49pm
It's coming,soon *

spitter 31.01.09 - 11:49pm
WACK WACK WACK d*mn U JUST FLOODED MY SCREEN WIT WACK LINES *

* Ready-2-Ride Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Ready-2-Ride

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits