WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Ready-2-Ride - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Ready-2-Ride > Topics

Subject: Dis Group Is Dead
Replies: 5 Views: 878

inductor 14.01.09 - 04:25pm
Can u peps give this group life,coz right now it is completly dead....THESE KATS AIN'T ACTIVE!! *

th3wizz 15.01.09 - 07:29am
Yo inductor,im new too this ,and yeah its dead..but if u wanna check out a kewl hip hop room..do u got da 2go application? *

buzzer 18.01.09 - 09:42pm
it's dead since the first day of 2009 but i got a growing group. Join it at RapAddicts *

dnemesis 21.01.09 - 04:44pm
Dnem stepped outta the fire 'n left his footprints on the water/the s 'n the haterz keep they distance glancin' around the dark cornerz/ the year is new,the news is old 'n the grass 'bout to get warmer,SmOkE// they bustin' techs 'n bustin' chests bt they still filling smaller/ stack 'em with they dreamz, galz ,cash,'n they keep gettin' shorter, SmUrFs// they future bleek/ they armiez weak/'n they keep sounding sweet, UGH!// i heard yo' cries, ya felt my wrath now we don't walk we march on these streetz, yes!//ya feel my sound,i feel yo' sound bt ya act like a girl! *

inductor 21.01.09 - 04:44pm
Checkout new group 'BlAz3 Battl3z' not big yet but growin *

a.k77 23.02.09 - 09:35pm
This group is dead, but let the word spread like b*tter on bread...now lets be united like those boys in red..or couples that wed, its not about the money or the honies u led..i rock for the heads..hip hop on another level, forget what they said..!!! *

* Ready-2-Ride Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Ready-2-Ride

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search