Ready-2-Ride - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Ready-2-Ride > Topics

Subject: Danmc vs epydemik
Replies: 21 Views: 955

danmc84 10.11.08 - 10:17am
Ah well, u wanted the showdown blud, here it is, check me.. *

danmc84 10.11.08 - 10:21am
My style is stuffed wit flames, while you rap? Is like einstein minus the brain, i've locked on my aim an epy, u aint great enough to even speak out my name/ my flow is gracious in essence, while ya lamest in textin, trust me after this ya... *

danmc84 10.11.08 - 10:23am
Lifespan wont be long like an asian erection/ your just trash an ur tame, r u gettin me, cause like the letter E, your last in the gamE// *

buzzer 10.11.08 - 07:10pm
I'm fed up of ravin n rantin, how dem studs can b stravin n rentin, cuz they think they so cool bt they aint while i'm swimmin into tha pool *

buzzer 10.11.08 - 07:10pm
I'm fed up of ravin n rantin, how dem studs can b stravin n rentin, cuz they think they so cool bt they aint while i'm swimmin into tha pool *

epydemik 10.11.08 - 07:54pm
Ok just saw this but no prob i accept. *

danmc84 10.11.08 - 08:03pm
You called me out blud, just get on with it. If u want to prove urself to be 1 of the best, enter the tournament and prove it there! *

epydemik 10.11.08 - 08:14pm
Me speak name? Nah i spit game and whip lame, use my switch blade to slit brain/i kick with sublime rhyme leaving DAN chasing clocks cuz 84 is way behind time/this gay f*g rapping about ASIAN ERECTIONS, so ma knife leave his blood spraying in all directions/he'll never make a COME BACK even if God gave him a RESURRECTION/he say i'm tame but my PUNCH hit so hard da kid forgot his NAME// *

epydemik 10.11.08 - 08:21pm
Ready to ride or u awaiting deals? Ah da kid still on Training wheels/then how u gonna call me cr*p, when the closest u been to a gangster is watching TUPAC RAP!!/ *

danmc84 10.11.08 - 08:46pm
U spit whack rhymes an u claim u the top, the asian erection, u di*k is a flop (think about it), u cant with the rest, i'll put 3 in ya chest, im older an smarter, this is me at my best// ur ill? Yeh itterate, u cant even spell ur name ur little *

danmc84 10.11.08 - 08:48pm
girl (epidemic) my style is eccentric and epic, so call a paramedic, the only thing ur causing is a gay boy epydemik// *

epydemik 10.11.08 - 08:55pm
Who is judging this cuz my 1 verse just killed both of his verses. Do i really need to drop again? *

danmc84 10.11.08 - 08:58pm
Ur verse just killed both of mine? Dude. Stop kidding urself, u got no punchlines, no flow and no multi's, keep dreaming blud. Like i said, prove urself and enter the tournament! *

epydemik 10.11.08 - 09:16pm
Does that mean i should spit my last verse? Or u wanna get someone to judge it? But if u read my first 2 lines u'll notice everything u claim i lack but no prob. U claim to be da judge. *

epydemik 11.11.08 - 08:05am
Da Kid still pushing it! This is my last verse then. Hope we could get real unbiased judges to judge this. Easy *

danmc84 11.11.08 - 08:10am
If u think ur so dope, respond to the verse i dropped in the other thread dude, see where that gets u. *

epydemik 11.11.08 - 08:53am
Watch Epy murk this who swear he's sick, Lil girl he couldn't spit ill in this, even if his mouth was a with SYPHILLIS/ma flows are flawless sick flows i harness/ leave DAN in Awe like he's fkn with HORNETS, i ate DIAMONDS for breakfast so ma da HARDEST!!/i dont need guns ma knife left his face DISTORT! Cut his BRAIN out just to see HIS THOUGHT!// *

danmc84 11.11.08 - 09:21am
BLAH BLAH BLAH, it took u an hour to reply, whys that hey? Not writing the verse are we? Yeh. Epydemik killed me, oh i need to watch what i say, he might bomb me, he's an al-queda leader (apparntly) *

alimoe24 11.11.08 - 10:12am
From what i see, epydemik spat more punchlines, but the quality of dans is better, dan got the better flow and his multi's aint great, but i didnt see a strong multi from epydemik, my vote goes to danmc84 *

epydemik 13.11.08 - 06:55pm
So Dan, Alimoe24 is ur Tourny judge yet he cant judge our simple battle. Epy got more punch but Dan was better! Wtf Dan! Between u and i its clear my last verse had heavy punches. Alimoe24 spit something let all the emcees here see how weak u are. Then again who am i kidding i dont know anyThing about judging battles. Smh *

alimoe24 13.11.08 - 10:30pm
Just to clear sumthin up, dans 3 punchlines beat ur 5 in the way its worded, the way it flows and the strength of the punches, if u dont like criticism, go and battle in audio. And my vote is still 4 dan *

buzzer 14.11.08 - 07:41am
I'm a cold-blooded killa, i slap whacks like i got a full loaded drilla, u guys ain't done it at the fullest, well nobody can say who's the nicest. *

* Ready-2-Ride Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Ready-2-Ride

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search