Ready-2-Ride - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Ready-2-Ride > Topics

Subject: Danmc vs raw-ting....
Replies: 19 Views: 1253

danmc84 15.10.08 - 12:27pm
Thank someone just spat at me, right, check me... *

danmc84 15.10.08 - 12:32pm
He's hot to d*ck, his crew tests the girl, so he's never OPT-TO-MISS-STICK(optimistic) /u know ur average, so wen my gun blaze, i leave son daze (sundays) like the holy sabbath, i spit with devestation, like the past say, this ya last day, raw dats the.. *

danmc84 15.10.08 - 12:35pm
..book of revelation/ the lame an borin, ima scope out ya doom, the only time raw storms, is wen he stomps out tha room/ this sons tame, im baggin snititches, ya know raws flow come plain (complain) like some naggin girls... *

danmc84 15.10.08 - 12:39pm
Im here to cease ya gunplay, this will end one day, u cudnt bless this mic if u were a priest on sunday/ im explodin ya weak tendons, explodin ya teeth and a piece of ya cheek til u seek dentists/ im murdering guys for seeking the beef endless, been in... *

danmc84 15.10.08 - 12:43pm
The game, im teachin the street veterans beef lessons, your servin time 4 preachin a week sentence/ with dope concepts, i bomb vets wit strong text, leavin this cat wet like the aftermath of raw s*x/ drop fresh, this hot text, raw ur not best... *

danmc84 15.10.08 - 12:45pm
An like tramps at a strip club at nite, i leave them topless, shells fly making a metal shower causing a rawkus// *

raw_ting 15.10.08 - 04:26pm
My rhymes will PROCESS YA BRAIN, The flow will drown n STOMP YOUR REMAINS.. Ur only BACK on ATTACK if ya followers PROTEST AGAINST// I'll leave BURNT like a HERB YOU SEE, If u FAKES AINT HEARD OF ME.. Then ya in a fkin STATE OF EMERGENCY// d*mn how can u challenge me, I'll FLIP like a SPATULA , And yes i'l put u s in (Brackets).. Cuz u couldn't TAKE A SWING if u had a SLAZENGA RACKET// I SERVE GUYS WITH A SPEECH that GOD COULDN'T TEACH, And i'l still beat u with the FIRST LINE THAT I LEEK// MAN I'M KNOWN TO FLIP KEYS, Switch flows and serve BLOW SITES LIKE GYPSIES, girl PLEASE.. The only time you'll be in a POLE POSITION is doin a STRIP TEASE// *

raw_ting 15.10.08 - 06:19pm
U see i aint namin rappers, But this METHOD only REPS 4 THE CLAN.. Grrr i'll start WRECKIN THIS MAN// I dont even need MARTIAL ARTS to STEP UP 2 DAN// So sit back u so behind what your SPITTIN IS OUTTA DATE, U couldn't LAY DOWN A GOOD LINE if u was SNIFFIN THE POWDER MATE// *

danmc84 15.10.08 - 07:24pm
Pretty good blud, props 4 that, but round 2, check me... *

danmc84 15.10.08 - 07:27pm
U still tryin to get up on me trick, my flow is clear like that silicone , the way this girl gazing ima kill him quick like a matrix agent/ against this trash im way too patient, why? His brain is in the same syllable as the silicone line.. It missin *

danmc84 15.10.08 - 07:31pm
(No brain) look raw, even in winter my heats felt, the only time ur strapped, is when u rock a seat belt/ kid i grasp the heat, blast defeat, u shuda double checked ya lines n held fast delete/... *

danmc84 15.10.08 - 07:32pm
My flows great, its fun beating EMCEE'S, raw couldnt FLIP verse if he turned his words a rotation of a hundred an eighty degrees// *

raw_ting 16.10.08 - 07:53am
nice i'l spit after work *

raw_ting 16.10.08 - 03:16pm
Don't u under estimate the power of one,with me at DIGITS AND YOUR DONE.. I'll split ur ribs and ur lungs, When my verse hits u head bangin like MIDGETS WHEN THEY RUN// You'l probably be MEETIN THE TRIBE LATER, If your sick? Then i'm clean and twice greater.. Always bringing Fire 2 like HEATED VIBRATORS// Them lame rhymes u put out, The HARDLY WORK 4 ME.. U getin BOO'S quicker than PARTIES ON OPEN STREETS.. So i'l send this KID OVERBOARD like ur GNARLEY WITH SURFER TEENS!!// *

raw_ting 16.10.08 - 03:17pm
Don't u under estimate the power of one,with me at DIGITS AND YOUR DONE.. I'll split ur ribs and ur lungs, When my verse hits u head bangin like MIDGETS WHEN THEY RUN// You'l probably be MEETIN THE TRIBE LATER, If your sick? Then i'm clean and twice greater.. Always bringing Fire 2 like HEATED VIBRATORS// Them lame rhymes u put out, The HARDLY WORK 4 ME.. U getin BOO'S quicker than PARTIES ON OPEN STREETS.. So i'l send this KID OVERBOARD like ur GNARLEY WITH SURFER TEENS!!// *

danmc84 16.10.08 - 04:00pm
Raw its now CRUNCHTIME, fact facts blud, u got no strong PUNCHLINES, i bet u though u were winnin right? girl i'll murk u wit the wackest comebk since I KNOW U ARE BUT WHAT AM I? Raw spits cat, its able text, i'll get the tech out and play... *

danmc84 16.10.08 - 04:03pm
Russian roulette/ your clean raw? But what about ur di*k germs, i saw ur mum yesterday, she told me how her burns, wots the matta blud? Now ya FAZED? Its not my fault u gave ur mother AIDs/ *

danmc84 16.10.08 - 04:05pm
Your battle skills have gone SOFT AND SWEET, like a snack of MILK AND FROSTED WHEAT (milk and frosties) *

raw_ting 16.10.08 - 04:10pm
Your INVADIN SWARMS and i'm so SHARP you'll be HATIN THORNS.. U could only COME PRE PARED when TRADIN // U lines are thin, Stop TRACING RAPS i'm hittin so hard it would break ur back.. I'm a ACE AND JACK n i know your hatin that.. My EXPECTATIONS ARE PROBABLE You on BEIN SICK IS IMPOSSIBLE.. Keep Tryin but ul need more PATIENTS THAN A HOSPITAL// Man u shud stop PLAYIN WITH DEATH, When Raws STAYIN THE REST cuz MY SHOT'S are TOUCHIN YA CHEST like girls PLAYIN WITH // Now i WONDER WHO FAKE when i BANG as if THUNDER TOOK PLACE, I'l put ya smacked in da grill like a UNDER COOKED STEAK.. *

alimoe24 11.11.08 - 10:22am
Jesus, what a battle. God, both got strong punchlines, but dan just edged the quality of the punchlines, raw got the stronger multi's. But because of his wordplay, my vote goes to danmc84 *

* Ready-2-Ride Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Ready-2-Ride

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search