WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Ready-2-Ride - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Ready-2-Ride > Topics

Subject: Hard Knox
Replies: 4 Views: 351

dnemesis 21.09.08 - 02:18pm
Uhh come on,i violate veterans coz aint no joy in wackin' wack MCs, ya'll like ash of a crimated body i dispose of ya with eaze/a simple huff to make you poof/disappear/ i shake the speare of a so-called best, with verbal landmynz i put ya to da ultimate test/look at ma chest,i got S for SUPERIOR tattoed on a flaming crest/ Dnem steppin' thru ya buildin', hell raisin' yeah ya failed the en test/ i gave ya a punch and a line, with the delivery of a coc-o-pop then ya stumble/ drop/ i'm illi i even managed to kill ya with kiddies cereal/ i made ya feel miserable/i commit a series of killings with a calm effort, Hard Knox aint no sanctuary fort/ yea that's what you thought, peekin' thru holes look what ya forehead caught/ now that was brutal, but i got ya impressed,even on tha haterz side ya know ya can't doubt the best! Dnem *

dnemesis 21.09.08 - 02:24pm
If ya sick don't wait for an invite to drop ya ish *

fizzdee 2.10.08 - 10:20pm
lol shark *

jasondtp 9.10.08 - 03:41am
hard it get harder dey come da harder dey fall who standing tall will be call hard knox DTP *

mat_rap 10.10.08 - 10:21am
Who is ready 4 war now d nam is mat am ready 4 ur knw a real naga 4rm d block i drop its d stuf lik it hot am mak d wrld stand up cos dey knw am d Don fel tuns of word lind up *

* Ready-2-Ride Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Ready-2-Ride

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search