Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Ready-2-Ride - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Ready-2-Ride > Topics

Subject: BRING IT.. VeRsE -4- VeRsE
Replies: 109 Views: 5152
6-<< 2-<

dnemesis 21.10.08 - 04:13pm
Yeah he back, Dnem/demolishin' ya'll so fast,tic tic boom blast ya away to the past/ ya feel that, charisma make ya wanna see that/ rewind that/take ya down like tha W.T.Centre, with a Sugar coated K.O from a Ray fight, or is it an Al-Qaeda flight/ i'll still leave ya lookin' stupid like Hussien when Bush caught up, got hanged up, dats watsup/ leave ya dangling by ya bootstraps, with leakin' out ya like a Sip-Sap! Feel that *

epydemik 26.10.08 - 03:20pm
I'm the NEW NEMESIS i put hard flow and sick lyrics in this, throw hard blow and slit riffs in wrist/still slick with spits and dope rhymes in scripts/my weapons load with diss even the Great die yet weaklins insist/this Epydemik erase whack emceez swearing they ill but i'm the RAP DISEASE/its a new dawn but u stil come short like a Premature New born/D sun is raising, its hot! But i'm fkn BLAZIN! *

dnemesis 27.10.08 - 03:12pm
I'm the Gene-real deal,like Pandora's box that fact is sealed/ like a prematurely born baby ya fate is sealed/God leads alone with prophets who wanna be him, simply put i'm the one with Stan's who wanna be me/all they need is love,so when ya see 'em approach with a hug/Dnem the great, being this nice aint an epidemic/step back 'fore i drive ya to a panic/ seize the hour when you can play wannabe ME,it'll be ya last/like snails tryna break a world record ya failed tha task/ 'n i got an armada of skills, the pain is suicidal numb like a girl with slit wrists/ meaning i'm controlling ya mind,like walkin' towards barbed wire ya blind! And i aint gotta drop the same twice, even illiterate scientists feel ma vice,and they supposed to be smart! Step back! *

dnemesis 27.10.08 - 03:12pm
I'm the Gene-real deal,like Pandora's box that fact is sealed/ like a prematurely born baby ya fate is sealed/God leads alone with prophets who wanna be him, simply put i'm the one with Stan's who wanna be me/all they need is love,so when ya see 'em approach with a hug/Dnem the great, being this nice aint an epidemic/step back 'fore i drive ya to a panic/ seize the hour when you can play wannabe ME,it'll be ya last/like snails tryna break a world record ya failed tha task/ 'n i got an armada of skills, the pain is suicidal numb like a girl with slit wrists/ meaning i'm controlling ya mind,like walkin' towards barbed wire ya blind! And i aint gotta drop the same twice, even illiterate scientists feel ma vice,and they supposed to be smart! Step back! *

dnemesis 27.10.08 - 03:13pm

dnemesis 27.10.08 - 03:16pm
And for ya'll delta minus morons i drop it with three strikes! Feel ma vice *

a.k77 25.12.08 - 07:46pm
Ayo..even the Beetles egos will shrink 2 da size of a insect, when they stand before Christ man, he is da prince that..rules the nations but still givin us free will, but u like 'god doesnt exist man so we kill' how ironic when even the seas and trees testify. Meaning you're willingly ignorant takin heed of the lie... *

a.k77 25.12.08 - 07:53pm
Takin heed of the lie. See u must decide, but truth must reside in the hearts of those who honestly claim to be wise. Cos we livin in a world where people rape and kill, others smoke, drink and chill just to fake the feel..on matter how u try u cant make the matrix real.. *

a.k77 25.12.08 - 08:00pm
U cant make the matrix real..but if u wanna come to the wedding then follow the bride, swa11ow your pride..cos sin will leave u shallow inside..u wanna be a superman u wasting your time spent. Only Jesus can save u my homie, but clark cant. get it? clark kent? *

6-<< 2-<

* Ready-2-Ride Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Ready-2-Ride

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search